PicoSure Laser Hair Removal
Laser Hair Removal
What are the different types of laser hair removal technology?
Why is this important? It is important because if you aren’t getting the correct hair removal treatment, then you are simply just wasting your time and money. That is why both methods of hair removal with laser and electrolysis are available at Defining Beauty. We offer both the Cynosure Alexandrite and Nd:YAG lasers to cover lighter and darker skin types. We offer electrolysis for permanent hair removal and for non-pigmented hair sometimes referred to as vellus hair. We offer head to toe laser hair removal for men and women of all skin types using our FDA-approved Apogee Elite Laser Hair Removal Machine. Areas of laser hair removal treatment include but are not limited to the face, back, chest, arms, underarms, legs, bikini, and Brazilian.
PicoSure Laser Hair Removal Related Treatment Options
Despite the spectacular results that can be achieved with Laser Hair Removal with Apogee Elite, it is important to remember that touch ups in conjunction with other hair removal treatments and services may be necessary to help maintain the removal of all hair follicles. Our board certified doctor and laser specialists can help you to decide what treatments are best suited to reach your goals.
- Prior to treatment, the area must be clean shaven. Unshaven clients will be rescheduled.
- Clients should not wax or tweeze prior to treatment.
- Avoid Sun or UV exposure on the treated area 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Clients have to wait 2 weeks if they are sunburned prior to getting treated.
- Avoid sunless tanning products 7 days prior to your treatment.
- Clients should have the treated area cleaned and free of products and makeup before getting treated.
- Avoid chemical peels and other laser procedures in the area to be treated for 2 weeks prior and
two weeks after your laser treatment.
- If you are taking antibiotics, check with your physician before receiving laser treatments. Some antibiotics may increase photosensitivity.